If you cancel more than 30 days prior to your check in date, there will be no charge to your credit card on record EXCEPT a $10 to $20 dollar cancellation fee depending on your type of room. On large group reservations that book the entire property the deposit will be non-refundable.
|Any reservations cancelled inside the 7 prior to your check in date will be subject to the full reservation amount being charged to your credit card on record, as well as any no show. Early departures will be subject to the same policy, in other words no refunds. We also reserve the right to re-rent the room after cancellation. A cancellation number will be issued at the moment of cancellation. We reserve the right to establish surcharges to the published rates for certain dates of the year, for which a guests would be notified at the time of reservation, this will include tax recovery charges and service fees.|
|Boat rules and policies:
Boats are not subject to the same cancellation policy as the rooms, however do to the fact that our facilities attract boaters for its location and convenience you need to be aware that when making the reservation for the room and adding a boat the weather conditions might change the night before your arrival date and if no one makes it to the room, the room policy will apply. Basically as long as there is a ferry or a plane, there is a way to come to Culebra.
|REMEMBER YOU ARE RESERVING THE RIGHT TO A MOORING, THE DOCK IS ONLY FOR FRIENDS AND RELATIVE, HOWEVER YOU CAN REQUEST THE DOCKING FACILITY AT AND ADDITIONAL COST AND IT WILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.|
|1. Boat will be assign to a mooring according to the size and draft.
2. You must provide a PR number with the length of the boat to secure a mooring along with your reservation.
3. Oils, gasoline or diesel is not allowed to be transferred or exchanged on premises.
4. The Dock is only for the use of the owners of Villa Boheme and its allowed guests.
5. No one is allowed to spend the night at the mooring or dock or sleep in the boat. Its use is only for Villa Boheme guest and therefore nobody can sleep on the dock or boat
6. To prevent noise pollution Generators or power plants are not allowed and cannot be used, WE ALSO WANT TO KEEP THE RADIO NOISE DOWN SO KEEP IT CIVIL.
7. To avoid accidents fishing is not allowed. There is no fishing allowed from the dock.
8. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all time. For personal safety and tranquility of Hotel personnel, and other guests, children must always be accompanied by an adult.
9 Villa Boheme is not a public docking facility so when using facilities please do not bring non guest from other locations to depart and return through Villa Boheme.